Best Apps For Samsung Galaxy Watch: One of the companies that offer complete and very good quality smartwatch in the market is Samsung. The Korean firm offers some features in its devices, such as using the Tizen operating system of its own development, which does not lack the possibility of installing applications. We show several that are recommended for sports with all versions of the Samsung Galaxy Watch.
It is true that inside the smart watches we are talking about, leaving aside the hardware, software specifically designed to take the data of the exercise that is performed is included … but these developments may be unattractive and lacking options for some users (especially for those who have a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 ). This can be corrected with a new app that offers exactly what is needed, and the truth is that in the Galaxy Store , which is where the developments are, there are a good amount of options available.
Sports Apps for Samsung Galaxy Watch
We leave below the information and explanation of what can be achieved with each of the jobs that we believe are of quality and, therefore, quickly and from the synchronized smartphone you can proceed to download with total security and reliability (always from the Galaxy Store ).
It works like a charm this development, which offers a very high number of options when recognizing the exercise done in the pool. He is a complete swimming coach and training routines that are quite useful are included. It keeps track of the data that is recognized and the truth is that it fits like a glove with Samsung smart watches that are waterproof.
One of the most used sports applications worldwide with an excellent database and many possibilities. The control from the Samsung Galaxy Watch is really good and comfortable, and there is no lack of the option to face the results of other users that are so attractive. Good accuracy, excellent information management and, above all, easy to use.
Not long ago it has reached the Samsung store and has quickly become a favorite of users. It communicates perfectly with S Health, which allows the data that is acquired to be the originals that are available from the smartwatch, and the monitoring that it carries out is complete with recommendations of all kinds (even those necessary for better weight control).
Another development that allows to know if advances are made when swimming. It offers a lot of data, which it manages in an interesting way, but the most striking thing it offers is that it allows even better the technique that is had since knowing the user data, it establishes a progress path that if it is not achieved it can be corrected.
What makes this application different for the Samsung Galaxy Watch is that, in addition to offering good control of the physical activity that is performed, it is reflected on a map that visually allows you to easily know the places by what is It has happened when running or riding a bike. Information management is good and the number of options available is correct – without being very numerous.
Other Apps For Samsung Watch
- Map: Samsung Galaxy Watch has GPS. This map application shows us where we are just by taking a look at our doll. It is perfect to orient yourself without taking the cell phone out of the pocket every two times, which in winter is great, especially if you wear gloves.
- Gear Browser: Browsing the Internet on the tiny clock screen (at least compared to the phone) doesn’t seem the most efficient way to do it. But there may be cases where the phone is out of our reach and we need a quick consultation. With this mini browser, whose format adapts very well to the circular screen, you can make inquiries directly from our wrist.
- Player4YouTube: Like the previous point, it is more than clear that watching YouTube videos on a watch is not the most comfortable in the world, but it is an option the less interesting. This player allows you to search, which will show the first five results, and watch videos in a way that a few years ago was unthinkable.
- Flip Board: Flip Board is a newsletter. You just have to configure your interests and the application will show a feed with the headlines of those topics that we have chosen. We can click on the ones we find interesting and read the whole story. Ideal to always be informed.
- Calculator: An essential. Interestingly, the Galaxy Watch does not include any by default, so we will have to download any of the existing ones in Samsung Apps to bring an improved version of the old watches with built-in calculator.