Innovation is developing at a quick pace and improving our lives many steps by step. Already, with a specific end goal to pay the Medical bills, the main choice we had is to remain at the Hospital charge counter and pay. In any case, now, we have the adaptability of paying the bills online from wherever on the Earth. One such extraordinary administration accessible to pay the Patient hospital expenses is Quickpayportal.
Quickpayportal is the online doctor’s visit expense instalment benefit created by athenahealth, an organization which manages cloud-based Health mind administrations. Many surely understood healing centres in the United States are currently utilizing this instalment entrance.
What Is Quickpayportal
To say in simple words, quickpayportal @ www.quickpayportal.com is an online portal which accepts medical payments on behalf of the health care providers. Using this, one can easily pay their Health bill dues online without visiting the Hospital from their own place. The only thing you will be needed is the quickpay code. It is a 15 digit code usually found on the Patient billing statement provided by the Hospital. Quickpayportal helps you with the following services.
- Paying your Medical bill dues
- Accessing your Health records online
- For requesting and rescheduling the appointments with your doctors
- For updating your personal information
How to Pay Medical bills using Quickpayportal
Well, paying Health bills using Quickpay Portal is very easy. You can pay your bills using your personal computer with a working internet connection. The one important requirement is you need to have the Quickpay Code, Statement ID or the Access code which allows you to Sign In to the portal. We can get the Quickpay code from the Patient Statement or else from the health care provider. Quickpay code or Statment ID helps in providing your accurate details of Bill dues, Medication, Test results etc.
- Visit the official website of quickpayportal which is www.quickpayportal.com
- You can find a box for entering the Quickpay Code
- Enter your 15 digit Quickpay Code in the box and click on the blue coloured Sign Inbox
- Now you will be redirected to a page where you can have all the details like Patient info, due bills etc.
- You can cross-check your due bills and proceed with billing.
- A note is placed on the site, that this payment portal page should only be used by the patient or someone authorized by the patient like a guarantor. Once you click on the Sign In button, you agree that you are authorized to look into patient billing matters.
Please note that the information provided here is for knowledge purpose only and we are not at all associated with quickpayportal in any way. Please refer the official website www.quickpayportal.com for more information.
What Is Quickpay Code And Where Can I Find It?
Quickpay code is the 15 digit code, utilizing which you can pay the bill web based utilizing the Quickpayportal benefit. You can discover the Quickpay code on the Patient Statement given by the Hospital. You can likewise utilize the announcement ID or access code given to login to the entryway and pays the bill. On the off chance that you issue marking In with the Quickpay code or quickpay code isn’t working, you can contact the separate client administration and they will enable you to out.